See What we are Talking About!
How does Remote Database Administration Work?
May 29, 2012
If you have been considering outsourcing your database administration and management, you have no doubt wondered how remote database administration works and what the process for that might look like. At CommitDBA, we will develop a custom plan for each organization, but the process and practices are tried and true.
Commit DBA is Your Database Expert on Staff
- Who We Are: When you decide to work with CommitDBA, you will get to know the team members who are supporting your organization. Unlike some companies, especially companies not located in the United States, it will not be a nameless face who is entrusted with your organization’s important assets. We understand that it can be scary to release that responsibility to another person – but you can be sure that those who are in charge of your database will be available to you.
- Your Needs Come First: We will also get to know your needs, your culture and your objectives for your data. Commit DBA is a member of your team – your expert DBA on staff – and will be working to achieve your business objectives.
- Set Up and Monitoring: CommitDBA will set up the best in-class monitoring and alert tools available, allowing us to monitor your database 24x7. With your database being monitored at all times, you will be able to rest easy.
- Management: The Commit DBA team of experts reduce your risk and save you time and money by helping you get what you need out of your technology and data.
- Reporting: Ongoing updates and clear communication processes ensure you are informed every step of the way.